Daily teeth cleaning between your dog’s regular dental exams is an essential step in grooming your dog as brushing removes plaque, promotes fresh breath, and maintains or improves their overall health. The removal of plaque prevents serious problems of tooth decay or gum disease.
- Don't Ignore These Common Signs of Pet Pain
- Protect Your Dogs with These 7 Flea & Tick Solutions
- How to Spot and Treat Dog Anxiety Behavior
- The 5 Diseases Vaccinated Against by 5-Way Puppy Shots
- Cutting Back On Pet Care Costs
- Are Professional Dog Training Classes Worth It?
- Tank Sweet Tank: Making a Happy Home for Your Fish
- Everything you need to know about adaptil for dogs
- 4 Tips For When You Adopt A Dog
- 6 Benefits of Shopping at an Online Pet Pharmacy
- 5 Useful Feline Meds and Cat Antibiotics Without Vet Prescription
- Skin disorders in dogs and remedies
- Anxiety In Dogs: Signs To Watch Out For.
- Rating the Best Dog Allergy Prescriptions Available
- Keppra: Your dog's ultimate medicine for epilepsy and seizures
- Treating your Canine Friend’s Anxiety the Best Way
Brushing Your Dog's Teeth; Tips for Success
By Lambert Vet Supply | 2/18/2021 | Posted to Grooming
Groom Your Dog At Home & Save Money!
By Lambert Vet Supply | 11/20/2020 | Posted to Grooming
As you know dog grooming is an important part of a healthy regime, plus you want to keep your dog looking and feeling their best, so learning basic home grooming is a viable option. Reducing the frequency of professional grooming will save you money and relieve the scheduling conflicts.