Quick and easy to apply - no special technique required.
Gel is odorless, tasteless, and invisible once applied.
You can use OraVet and still give your pet treats, chews and usual food.
OraVet is also compatible with tooth brushing.
Directions for Use:
Apply Oravet™ Plaque Prevention Gel once a week or as directed by your veterinarian to significantly reduce the formation of plaque and tartar. It's quick and easy. Just spread the gel along your pet's teeth and gum line using the applicator supplied.
Before applying Oravet Plaque Prevention Gel, wipe any excess saliva from the front of your pet's teeth and gums, using a paper towel or a clean, dry cloth.
1. Peel back the protective cover from one tray of ORAVET Plaque Prevention Gel.
2. Put a generous amount of gel on the applicator.
3. While holding your pet's mouth closed, lift the upper lip on one side and spread the gel on the upper teeth and gums at the gum line. Note that it is only necessary to apply the gel to the front of the teeth and gums. Now spread the gel on the lower teeth and gums at the gum line.
4. Repeat the same procedure on the other side.
5. Discard the applicator and any leftover gel.
To maintain your pet's optimum oral health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with clothing and carpets.
Store below 86° F (30° C).