Updated June 26. 2020
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Upon receipt of your order, if you are not completely satisfied, please contact customer service within 30 days of purchase for a refund or replacement. A Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA) number will be issued.
- When requesting a refund, your original credit card will be credited once your return is processed. If using a prepaid gift card such as Visa or Mastercard, please retain to ensure proper credit.
- Shipping, freight, service charges, hazardous charges, oversize fees, and drop ship fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Return product within 10 days of receiving your RMA with RMA number on outside of returning package. Product returned without the RMA number on outside of returning package, or past the 10 days deadline will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- All returned products must be returned, unused, in the original condition and packaging, including all parts, accessories, and instructions. Please hold on to all packaging instruction manuals etc. until you are sure that you are happy with the products you have purchased.
- PLEASE NOTE ALL PRESCRIPTION ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE. Due to FDA regulations there can be no returns on prescription products.
- All VACCINES ARE NON-RETURNABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
- SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS are NON-RETURNABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
- UNOPENED OR DEFECTIVE CLIPPERS, CLIPPER ACCESSORIES, BLADES, SHEARS, or COMBS MAY BE RETURNED FOR EXCHANGE OR REPLACEMENT ONLY. SORRY, NO CASH or CREDIT REFUNDS.
- Returned product may be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returns/exchanges may take up to 6 weeks for processing and credit may be issued on account.
- Please note that return shipping charges are not included in the credit and it is your responsibility to pay for return shipping.
- It is recommended that you use a shipping carrier that requires a signature for proof of delivery.
- Any damage done to the product by the user will be deducted from the return.
- Cancellation requests for orders that have been processed and prepared for shipment are subject to a $15.00 cancellation fee. This is a common carrier fee for package interception.
- If you decide you want to cancel your order after the item has shipped, you will be charged the shipping. After you refuse the item(s) and we receive the product back your credit card will be credited the full amount minus the shipping. Some products may be subject to an additional 25% restocking fee.
Damaged Item or Fulfillment Mistakes.
Please check your order upon receipt and within 30 days of receiving the package. Quickly reporting damages and shortages immediately to customer service 800-344-6337, help us correct any problems.
To inquire about your order or for help with a return call 800-344-6337 Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, Central Time or by email [email protected]
You may send your return to our physical address. Please be sure to have your RMA on outside of packaging.
- Return Address:
- Lambert Vet Supply
- ATTN: RETURNS
- 714 5th Street
- Fairbury, NE 68352