Lambert Vet Supply is excited to assist in the endangered sea turtle rehabiliatation mission through their donation of 2,000 ADEQID mini microchips to Friends of Gumbo Limbo Nature Center LLC., a 501(C3) not for profit organization which provides assistance to the Gumbo Limbo Nautre Center in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Microchip Donation for Weather-Affected Sea Turtles
- Pet Pharmacy Tips For Buying Medications Online
- Brushing Your Dog's Teeth; Tips for Success
- Dog Peridontal Disease: Symptoms and Prevention
- Benefits of Nexgard for Dogs
- Pet Identification Helps Reunite Lost Pets
- Bravecto chewables to protect your dogs from fleas
- Groom Your Dog At Home & Save Money!
- My Dog Has Tapeworms!
- Heartgard or Heartgard plus for my dog?
- Health Concerns of Coccidia in Dogs
- What Disinfectant Should I Use?
- Nebulizer Use for Dogs, Cats, and Other Pets
- Goat’s Milk Checks Out for Pet Nutrition
- Canine Coronavirus Disease
- 5 Tips for Your Healthy Pet Resolution
We’ve all become addicted to buying online, even medication, especially now since the Covid-19 pandemic. An online pet pharmacy is a great example of our ability to purchase necessary medicine and supplies to keep our furry family member happy and healthy from the safety or our home.
As you know dog grooming is an important part of a healthy regime, plus you want to keep your dog looking and feeling their best, so learning basic home grooming is a viable option. Reducing the frequency of professional grooming will save you money and relieve the scheduling conflicts.
The scientific name for the most common type of tapeworm found in dogs (and cats) is Dipylidium caninum. Fortunately, canines with tapeworms can be treated easily and quickly with little to no adverse effects.