Have you noticed any unusual habits or behavioral changes with your dog lately? Does it seem to be scratching more often than normal? Do you see any mysterious black specks when combing its fur, or any new red bumps on its belly? If so, then wash your hands before touching your hair. Your canine might have fleas or ticks.
- Protect Your Dogs with These 7 Flea & Tick Solutions
- How to Spot and Treat Dog Anxiety Behavior
- The 5 Diseases Vaccinated Against by 5-Way Puppy Shots
- Cutting Back On Pet Care Costs
- Are Professional Dog Training Classes Worth It?
- Tank Sweet Tank: Making a Happy Home for Your Fish
- Everything you need to know about adaptil for dogs
- 4 Tips For When You Adopt A Dog
- 6 Benefits of Shopping at an Online Pet Pharmacy
- 5 Useful Feline Meds and Cat Antibiotics Without Vet Prescription
- Skin disorders in dogs and remedies
- Anxiety In Dogs: Signs To Watch Out For.
- Rating the Best Dog Allergy Prescriptions Available
- Keppra: Your dog's ultimate medicine for epilepsy and seizures
- Treating your Canine Friend’s Anxiety the Best Way
- Microchip Donation for Weather-Affected Sea Turtles
Are you worried about itching, sneezing, shedding or some other allergy symptoms in your dog? Stay assured that it is not uncommon. Just like humans, dogs are also likely to react to factors such as pollen, foods etc. In some cases, it can cause extreme stress and discomfort. While you can stay relieved because you can resolve these issues, it is important to be watchful.
Lambert Vet Supply is excited to assist in the endangered sea turtle rehabiliatation mission through their donation of 2,000 ADEQID mini microchips to Friends of Gumbo Limbo Nature Center LLC., a 501(C3) not for profit organization which provides assistance to the Gumbo Limbo Nautre Center in Boca Raton, Florida.