KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON DOGS AND CATS
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Avoid contamination of food. Wash hands with soap and water after using.
Personal Protective Equipment:
Wear protective eyewear (face shield or goggles), long-sleeved shirt, long pants, shoes, socks, and chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material.
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid contamination of food. Wash hands with soap and water after using.
Do not use on puppies or kittens less than 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
User should wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. User should remove clothing immediately if pesticides get inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing. User should remove personal protective equipment immediately after handling this product. Wash the outside of gloves before removing. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and change into clean clothing.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Wash hands with soap and water promptly after use.
This product is toxic to fish. Do not add directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate.
Store in a cool, dry area away from heat or open flame. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Do not transfer contents to other containers.
Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
If in Eyes:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If on Skin or Clothing:
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Hot Line Number:
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. You may also contact (800) 234-2269 for emergency medical information.