ZYMOX® Enzymatic Dermatology Mini Display
Provide your clients and their loving, furry companions with Enzymatic Dermatology for chronic ear and skin conditions right at the counter. For pets inflicted with ear infections, dirty ears, skin allergies or skin infections or wounds, this counter display has a treatment for each irritation that heals quickly and efficiently. Each product is safe to be used on dogs, cats and small furry pets.
Mini Counter Display Includes:
- (2) 1.25 oz Ear Solution with 0.5% Hydrocortisone
- Effective in the management of acute and chronic otitis due to bacterial, fungal and yeast infections. Naturally cleans and disinfects while destroying even the most resistant microbes.
- (1) 4 oz Ear Cleanser
- Provides a non-toxic way to manage dirty or smelly ears. Does not contain harsh chemicals or cleaners to irritate sensitive ears.
- (1) 1 oz Topical Cream with 0.5% Hydrocortisone
- For the management of bacterial or fungal skin infections--even ringworm.
- (1) 2 oz Topical Spray with 0.5% Hydrocortisone
- Aids in the management of hot spots, wounds, skin infections, ringworm and itch control
- (2) 1 oz foil sample of Shampoo with Vitamin D3
- Contains natural enzymes with antibacterial & antifungal properties to manage the itchy or infected skin of dogs and cats. Soothes itching and skin irritation, leaves coat soft and clean.
- (2) 1 oz foil sample of Conditioning Rinse with Vitamin D3
- Produces a powerful protective barrier against minor skin inflammations and surface irritations due to bacterial and fungal microbes. Use as a leave-in rinse for residual effectiveness.