It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Remove applicator from package.
2. The cat should be standing or in a comfortable position for easy application.
3. Remove a tube and applicator from the package. Holding the tube (applicator) upright, pointing away from face place thumb and index finger around the applicator tip under the large disk. With other hand, grasp the stem of the applicator tip above small disk. Press down firmly on small disk until both disks meet, piercing the seal.
4. Part the hair down to the level of the skin and slowly apply the product at the base of the cat's (and/or kitten's) neck until the tube is completely empty, as shown in the diagram below. Avoid superficial application to the cat/kitten's hair.
5. Discard empty tube as outlined in Storage and Disposal.
6. Repeat once a month or as recommended by your veterinarian.
7. For optimum treatment, control and prevention of adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and flea pupae, year-round treatment is recommended.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from freezing.
If empty, do not reuse the container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partially filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused products down any indoor or outdoor drain.