1. Store at 2°-7°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze.
2. Use entire contents when first opened.
3. Sterilized syringes and needles should be used to administer this vaccine. Do not sterilize with chemicals because traces of disinfectant may inactivate the vaccine.
4. Burn containers and all unused contents.
5. Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
6. Vaccination of pregnant bitches should be avoided.
7. As with many vaccines, anaphylaxis may occur after use. Initial antidote of epinephrine is recommended and should be followed with appropriate supportive therapy.
8. This product has been shown to be efficacious in healthy animals. A protective immune response may not be elicited if animals are incubating an infectious disease, are malnourished or parasitized, are stressed due to shipment or environmental conditions, are otherwise immunocompromised, or the vaccine is not administered in accordance with label directions.
For Veterinary Use Only
Technical inquiries should be directed to Pfizer Animal Health Veterinary Services, (800) 366-5288 (USA), (800) 461-0917 (Canada).
Pfizer Animal Health, Exton, PA 19341, USA
Div. of Pfizer Inc, NY, NY 10017
U.S. Vet. License No. 189
10 Doses (1-10 mL)Vial of Vaccine
50 1-Dose (1-mL) Vials of Vaccine
PFIZER ANIMAL HEALTH
235 E. 42ND ST., NEW YORK, NY, 10017
Customer Service: 800-733-5500 and 800-793-0596
Veterinary Medical Investigations & Product Support: 800-366-5288
Technical Services (USA): 800-366-5288