Tenderfoot® Dek-Cellent™ Sanitary Flooring
A comfortable, clean place for pets to lay their head at night. Tenderfoot has created Dek-Cellent sanitary flooring to provide pet owners, breeders, kennels and veterinarians a flooring that will promote cleanliness and comfort for their animals. This is a custom product that will be made to fit your specifications: size, woven pattern and raised or flat pieces. This flooring has rounded openings so corners won't trap dirt, but if any residue were to remain, the plastisol surface can be easily cleaned with a hose. The plastisol material will not absorb moisture or odors and will resist bacterial and fungal growth. Dek-Cellent is firm and acts as an insulator, absorbs shock and noise and makes it easy for pets to walk on and lay on.
- Square foot amount of flooring
- Coated opening size: 3/4", 5/8", 1 1/2", 1"
- Pattern: diamond, lemon or square
- Flat or non-flat: flattened surface or rounded surface
- Leg risers: with or without, will raise flooring for easier cleaning
- Mat: add on dog mat for optimal comfort
Product may differ from image