Soothing Pink Paste
All horses with gastric upset
Performance horses are susceptible to occasional gastric upset
All horses are prone to occasional gastric upset, but horses in training and competition are more vulnerable. The bad news is that dealing with gastric upsets can be difficult and expensive. The good news is the positive results shown by Soothing Pink™ Concentrate, an easy-to-use nutritional supplement.
Horses experiencing gastric upset:
• Don’t train or perform well
• Are irritable and lack focus
• May lose weight and muscle
Signs your horse may have gastric upset:
• Loss of appetite – eat less and leave unfinished feed
• Attitude changes – bad temperament, aggressiveness, cranky or nervous
• Performance drop – lacks focus, consistency, willingness and stamina
• Loss of body condition and muscle
Gastric upset can be difficult and expensive
The good news is there is an effective nutritional supplement at an affordable price.
Soothing Pink™ Concentrate – effective and affordable 70% of horses fed Soothing Pink™ Concentrate showed improvement in controlled testing.