Keep out of reach of children.
Use only on dogs, puppies, cats and kittens.
Hazards to human and domestic animals.
Store in a cool, dry area away from heat and open flame.
Flammable. Keep away from heat and open flame. Contains alcohol. Do not apply to painted or finished wood surfaces.
Animals: Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, nursing animals or animals under 12 weeks of age. Do not over saturate, especially on cats. Avoid spraying of genital areas. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Humans: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.