Do not use on cats!
Keep out of reach of children
Hazards to Humans:Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
FIRST AID: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of water. Call a doctor if irritation persists.
If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
Hazards to domestic animals. For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. Pets may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. If signs persist, or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your pet has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating treatment. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated or aged animals.