The clipper has not been charged at the factory. Please charge the clipper for
60 minutes before FIRST use for maximum performance. When battery is fully charged, clipper can be used for up to 90 minutes of continuous run time.
DANGER: To reduce the risk of electric shock:
1. Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
2. Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be
pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
4. Except when charging, always unplug this appliance after use.
5. Unplug this appliance before cleaning, removing or assembling parts. Unplug by holding and pulling on plug, not cord.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
1. An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
2. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including
children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
3. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
4. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in
this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by Andis.
5. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to an
Andis authorized service station for examination and repair.
6. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
7. Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
8. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products
are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
9. Do not use this appliance with a damaged or broken blade
or comb, as injury to the skin may occur.
10. To disconnect turn control to OFF then remove plug from
11. Plug charger directly into an AC outlet. Do not use an extension cord.
12. Use of an adapter cord not sold by Andis may result in risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to person.
13. Do not disassemble adapter cord. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of electric shock or fire. When repair is required, send or take it to an Andis authorized service station.
14. The battery in this clipper is designed to provide maximum
trouble-free life. However, like all batteries, it will eventually
wear out. Do not attempt to replace battery. When repair or replacement is required, send or take it to an Andis
authorized service station.
15. Batteries can be harmful to the environment if disposed of
improperly. Many communities offer recycling or battery collection. Contact your local government about disposal
practices in your area.
16. WARNING: Never touch both terminals on clipper with
metal objects and/or body parts, as short circuit may result. Keep away from children. Failure to comply with
these warnings could result in fire or serious injury.
17. This appliance is intended for trimming purposes only.
18. WARNING: For the purposes of recharging the battery, only use the detachable supply unit provided with this appliance.
19. This appliance contains batteries that are only replaceableby skilled persons.
20. Oil blades frequently. Blades may become hot during use.
21. Keep the appliance dry.
22. WARNING: During use, do not place or leave appliance where it may be: 1) damaged by an animal or 2) exposed to the weather.