DP Hunter Insulated Dog House Features:
- 2 - 4 inches of real foam (Styro/EPS) insulation in each panel.
- Easy pass-through self-closing door.
- DP Hunter is sized small dogs (Beagles, Basset Hounds, Pugs) or cats.
- Self storing window panels easily reposition from winter's closed position to summer's cross ventilation position without tools.
- Floor is raised four inches to provide a dry and warm bedding area.
- Floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze, just hose down and water runs out.
- Pet can see out while he rests in comfort.
Assembly required. 10yr warranty against cracking and breaking.
How Warm is Your Dog's House?
To demonstrate the real value of insulation, we conducted an experiment on the DP Hunter with and without insulation, using the heat of a 100 watt light to measure heat retention inside the DP Hunter.
At an outside temperature of 40 degrees the insulated DP Hunter will be 70 degrees inside while the DP Hunter without insulation will be approximately 45 degrees inside.
At an outside temperature of 0 degrees the insulated DP Hunter will be 30 degrees inside while the DP Hunter without insulation will be approximately 4 degrees inside.
Where would you rather spend a cold winter night?
Exterior: 14.75" H x 23.25" W x 29.75" L
Assembled Interior: 17" H x 19" W x 25" L , Door from floor: 5.5"