Hazards to Humans
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Keep out of reach of children.
Hazards to domestic Animals
For External Use On Dogs Only. Do Not Use On Cats.
Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age or puppies weighting less than 3 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. If your dog is exhibiting signs or is being treated for skin dermatitis, talk to your vet before applying any topical flea and tick control product.
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects, although rare, may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-999-0297. Have the product container on label with you when your veterinarian for advice.
If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment. Have person sip water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin or clothing: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.