Keep out of reach of children.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS:
CAUTION: Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Do not get on skin, in eyes or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear such as goggles, face shield or safety glasses. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
USER SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS: User should remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not apply directly to or near water. Drift and runoff may be hazardous to fish in waters adjacent to treated areas. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash waters or rinsate. See directions for use for additional precautions and requirements.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or a doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Contains petroleum distillate - vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 1-888-740-8712.