Keep out of the reach of children. Do not treat dogs under the age of 6 months and cats under the age of 7 months.
Individual sensitivities while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. Certain medications may interact with pesticides. If signs of sensitivity occur, contact your veterinarian immediately.Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Consult your vet before using on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing pets. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product on pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Eyes: Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a physician if irritation persists.
Skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Swallowed: Call a poison control center or a doctor for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a doctor or poison control center. Do not give any liquids. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Overdose: Contact your veterinarian or veterinary emergency room.
How should I store Advantage Treatment Spray: Store in a cool dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. See box for instructions. Keep in original container tightly closed when not in use.