Storage and Disposal
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in original container. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Store in a cool, dry place
inaccessible to children and pets.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER HANDLING: Do not puncture or incinerate! Non-refillable container.
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS. CAUTION. Harmful if absorbed through skin, if swallowed or if inhaled. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid breathing spray mist. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Persons applying this product must wear rubber gloves.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS. For external use only. Causes moderate eye irritation. Take care not to spray in the dog's or cat's eyes or facial area. Do not use on kittens and puppies under 8 weeks of age. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE: Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
|FIRST AID |
|If on skin or clothin |
- Take off contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of waterfor 15-20 minutes.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
|If in eyes |
- Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing.
- Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
|If inhaled |
- Move person to fresh air.
- If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
|If swallowed |
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything to an unconscious person
|HOTLINE NUMBERS |
|Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For more information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-855-777-0658. |
In Case of Emergency, call: